Have you ever asked yourself, or have been asked, what gifts do I have? Maybe you are skilled at writing, dancing, cooking, or some other talent. That's great! You know what you are good at. Hopefully you are using that talent for the good of others and the kingdom of God. I mean, God gives us those gifts for a reason. God also gives other gifts too.
If you've been a Christian long enough you've probably heard about spiritual gifts. They are found in different sections in the Bible. These gifts are given by God specifically so we use them to further God's kingdom. Do you know what these gifts are? Do you know which gifts you have? That's what we will be exploring the next few weeks.
The spiritual gift lists are found in Romans 12 and 1 Corinthians 12. I encourage you to take a look and see which gifts you may have. Or, you could look online for a spiritual gift quiz to see which gifts you may have.
No comments:
Post a Comment