Friday, September 12, 2014

The Shoe

               
                The Shoe. It is a strange name for a blog from a soccer player and future teacher with not much of a fashion sense; but I did not choose this title because I wanted to be fashionable. Instead this title came to me this week as I was contemplating what I wanted the blog to be called. I wanted it to have a deeper meaning behind the title. This is when I came up with the title The Shoe.
                Proverbs 3:5-6 says “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths” (ESV).
                You see we are all on a journey and on this journey we have many choices. One major choice we have is whether we will trust God or not. God wants to be a part of our journey and, if we trust him, he will be with us and see us through all of our trials in this life. So I encourage you to put your “shoes” on and continue your journey with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment