Saturday, April 4, 2015

Would You Betray Your Lord?

   All of those who have grown up in the church have heard the Easter story. We know that the disciples turned their backs on Jesus. I don’t know about you but I know that when I was younger, and I heard what people did to Jesus, I always thought that I would never do that to Jesus. How could I betray my Lord? What about you? Would you betray your Lord?
   Before you answer that, I want you to think about someone you love. Have you ever lied to or betrayed them? I am sure that you have, just as I have. So, what makes Jesus any different?
   The truth is that we have already betrayed Jesus. Whenever we sin we betray him and God. The great news is that, because of Jesus, we are forgiven. Because God sent His son to be the perfect sacrifice, we are saved. That is why we have hope. It does not matter how many times we betray him. So long as we are repentant God will forgive us.
   It’s amazing to think about the fact that God loves us so much He was willing to make such a big sacrifice in order to save us. Hope you all have a great Easter. 
   John 3:16, John 18:25, 1 John 4:9

1 comment:

  1. Your best written one yet!(; Good words of truth my friend, love yahh<333

    ReplyDelete