Saturday, April 25, 2015

I Can't Do It!

   “I can’t do it.” “My feet hurt.” “I have too much to do.” The list of complaints goes on and on. I feel like sometimes people complain more than they think. I mean it’s like every other comment out of their mouth is a complaint. And, I’m guilty of it too. But, I want to focus on one complaint: “I just can’t do it.” Honestly if you just take the apostrophe and the t out of can’t what does it become? Can.
   So when it comes to this specific complaint I want to lay out some ground rules. First off I want you to ask yourself: “Did I even try?” If the answer is no then get your butt out there and try! Next if you fail I want you to try again. Ooo shocker, right? If you fail again I want you to keep trying. If you are having doubts about why I am saying this read the next paragraph.
   Sometimes we feel like there are things that we just cannot do. But if God brings us into a situation we can do it because He never gives us more than we can handle. We need to believe that we can do whatever He is asking us to do. True, some people were just not made to do certain things. But, if it is God’s will, we will succeed at whatever challenges come our way.
   So I think we just need to stop saying, and thinking, that we are not good enough or capable enough to do certain things. It may be something outside of your comfort zone that God is calling you to do for a specific reason. He wants you to grow in Him. If God called you to it, He WILL get you through it. So stop thinking I can’t, or I’m not good enough as soon as you get a challenge. If you give it all you’ve got, and ask God for help, you CAN.
   Philippians 4:13 and 2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment