Sunday, May 6, 2018

A Birthday Reminder


I'm turning ten,
Will fifth grade ever end?
I'm ready to go to middle school,
And look super cool.

Now I'm 14,
And middle school ain't so keen.
People don't like me and I don't fit in,
Because I choose not to sin.
Maybe high school will be different?

Here comes age 18,
I am excited for college I just hope people aren't mean.
Graduation here I come,
Then I'll be free to go anywhere I want to run!

I don't know about you but I'm feelin’ 22,
I cannot believe how much I grew.
From college is where I'm graduating,
Now I'll be thrown into the world's center ring.

Finally I've turned 24,
But I don't really feel like I can score.
I miss life when I was young,
But I have to remember God keeps calling me to run.

No matter where I go,
You are always with me, this I know.
So I will push on,
Even if everything seems to be going wrong.

Keep running the race,
Because you are covered in his grace!

   Will you choose to be thankful for the time you have on earth and what God has given you? Will you try to grow and learn as much as you can? Will you run the race no matter what challenges are ahead?
   1 Corinthians 9:24-27, Hebrews 12:1, 1 Peter 2:1-25
   Image from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment