Thursday, February 14, 2019

Who Is My Valentine?

I have a secret Valentine,
Because of Him I can let my light shine.
He cares so much for me,
Which should make me want to squeal with glee.
But I have betrayed my love,
Because instead of holding on I decided to shove.
I chose not to follow him, in my young age,
But I did not realize I was making my own cage, that should have filled Him with rage.
Instead of turning His back,
He chose to carry my betrayal like a sack.
He showed me the greatest love,
By coming down like a dove.
He chose to die for me,
So I could be set free!
No longer am I a slave,
Because he saved me from the grave!
He did it because he loves me,
And when I discovered this I got down on my knees.
I realized that there is no greater form of love
Than what my secret valentine did when push come to shove.
He did not only for me but for all of you,
He died for you so you could be with him too.
The only question there is left for you,
Is: will you choose to follow my secret valentine too?

   Do you realize that Jesus showed the greatest form of love? Did you know you can choose to have him as your Valentine? But when you choose to have him as your Valentine you cannot keep it a secret. I just shared my secret with you on my blog, but I have shared it in public too. We cannot keep this news a secret. We must shout it from the rooftops that Jesus Christ is Lord! We must tell others that He died for them because he loves them! Will you spread the news of your secret Valentine?
   1 John 4:16-18, Matthew 28:16-20, John 4:9-12
   Image from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment