Saturday, January 13, 2024

I'm Struggling With...

   "I'm struggling with faith." "I'm struggling with anxiety." "I'm in a battle with drugs." "I can't seem to stop gossiping." The list can go on and on. We all have struggles, problems that come along, sins we can't seem to shake, etc. Jesus promised us life wouldn't be easy.

   John 16:33 which says, "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." In the world we will have trouble, but Jesus has overcome the world. Because of that, we can have peace no matter what struggle or battle we face. 

   Now, there is something we can do no matter what struggle we face. We must choose if we will give more power to the struggle or to God. If we focus too much on the problem, sin, or struggle we give it power. Instead, we should focus on God. He gives us strength to defeat the struggle. God is with you in your struggle. Fix your eyes on him. Trust in him. He will not let you fall.

   So, are you focused too much on your struggles? How can you focus more on God during struggles? How can you pray for those who are struggling today?



No comments:

Post a Comment