Saturday, July 15, 2023

Never Leave Your Side

   I love my dog Jak Jak. He is a fun, energetic, loving chihuahua papillon. Whenever we come home, he is so excited. He runs up to us and wants a hug and kiss right away. Then, after we get settled, he stays in the room we are in. If we decide to go to a different room Jak Jak is sure to follow. There are times where he literally follows us right behind our feet. He doesn't typically leave our sides.

   Thus, when I am home, I typically don't feel alone. However, there are times when I'm out and about that I feel alone. I'm sure you have felt that way as well. In times like this I try to remember that Jesus is always with me. Isaiah 41:10 says, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." 

   In times where we feel alone, we can go back to verses like this. God tells us he is with us. He never leaves us or forsakes us. We are never truly alone. Jesus sticks closer to us than Jak Jak sticks to his family. We just have to lean on him when we feel alone or in hard times.

   So, are you feeling alone today? What can you do to remember that Jesus is always with you?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment